Why Is There A Contingent Of Our People That Believe That White Women Aren't Racist?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I mean deep down there are some folks that have this belief that White Women are less evil than their white male counterpart.

I mean the thread recently put up on here with the c00ns from twitter hashtaggin white women as gods, even if done in stupidity or c00nery really shines light on the fact that these fools really believe that White Women would not hang they ass up figuratively and/or LITERALLY......

:mindblown: In my encounters in the workplace and throughout school, White women from older to younger, you can feel their racism oozing out of them as soon as they open they mouths and speak.........:scust:

Really is amazing at the stupidity in people believing White women are less evil than their white male counterparts. I even get debates from c00ns who will point to the feminist movements as their "proof", saying that white men abused white women, so they are an ally........I literally :deadmanny: and end the debate, because then I know i'm dealing with a retarded c00n.......

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not that I disagree, but we should cease generalizations, that's exactly what they do with us. Lump us all into one big pile

I'd say 75%-80% of white women are prejudiced and afraid of their own mothafukkin shadow. Just a bunch of pussies, they just acting like who they are

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Alot of them straight up act like their too good to talk to you and they think that we should be grateful to have them in our presence.

Alot of them stuck up. And just live in a stupid materialistic fantasy world that doesn't mean shyt.

Alot of them like to use men (and black men) like playthings...with mad racist double standards coming with what's acceptable with their men and others (see the street harassment videos).

They walk around like they can get away with anything and everything...and shyt they do.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A lot of white women support white racists and many remain neutral to them which is just as bad.

Compared to other groups many people within our own lack loyalty to our community.

We have fallen a good bit since back in the Black power days.

Ive seen arabs and even mexicans actually fukk our women and still go back to their own while supporting their own community while Ive seen men in our own fukk white women and then worship them and refuse to fight white supremacy and even help promote it.

If we are gonna rise up we have a lot of work to do.

Last edited:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Look at the 5 white women on jury for George Zimmerman. They pretty much rode for Zimmerman, and got that half black/half latino women to change her vote.

And many people will point out, they support and back their white husband's views on race and the status quo.

Not saying all white women are race, but trust me they have preference just like everyone else, so they are not as liberal as a lot #NewBlacks think.

When dealing with #NewBlacks, stay woke brehs.