Why It’s Up To Millennials To Break The Cycle Of Emotional Neglect Of Black Males

RAX 010

Rax on Rax on Rax
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Yall need to break the cycle because you are the first generation to be intelligent enough to be able to diagnose and treat yourself.
You are also intelligent enough and with access to many resources that scores of black men that came before you did not have access to.

Take charge young brothers you are in a unique position to be able to stop our genocide...its up to you now young brehs dont let us down.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Yall need to break the cycle because you are the first generation to be intelligent enough to be able to diagnose and treat yourself.
You are also intelligent enough and with access to many resources that scores of black men that came before you did not have access to.

Take charge young brothers you are in a unique position to be able to stop our genocide...its up to you now young brehs dont let us down.
It wont happen and ill tell you why. It is human nature to put yourself before anyone else. These brehs would rather serve themselves then the youth in the black community. They hold onto toxic view points

Just look at the first page, brehs arguing about who commits suicide more...black girls or boys. The fact is its a problem either way so instead of focusing on the problem and arguing about the specifics, put that energy into the solution

We would have to part from things like the thot culture, much of the modern day hip hop culture, smoking weed all in front of the kids

I seen it all too much in regards to the topic of this thread. I was told i aint shyt myself much of my life as a kid, i was told i wont ever be shyt by family members. This is normal stuff from what ive seen, it causes anger and major insecurities. Like these coli militant brehs want us to believe they are the strongest of us, they are the true leaders and what they say is fact

In reality they are the weakest, they bully other blacks for having different opinions and they defend the anger and hatred that exists in their hearts

One can never have peace when they allow anger and hatred in their hearts, a root of bitterness is all it takes to steal a persons peace

We need to be alot more progressive and theres things that are rigged against us but the things we can control we gotta do much better

Im sure some of the militants will accuse me of being white or a c00n because i think differently. In regards to that i think words like c00n, bedwench and even cac are toxic and shouldnt be allowed on here

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
It wont happen and ill tell you why. It is human nature to put yourself before anyone else. These brehs would rather serve themselves then the youth in the black community. They hold onto toxic view points

Just look at the first page, brehs arguing about who commits suicide more...black girls or boys. The fact is its a problem either way so instead of focusing on the problem and arguing about the specifics, put that energy into the solution

We would have to part from things like the thot culture, much of the modern day hip hop culture, smoking weed all in front of the kids

I seen it all too much in regards to the topic of this thread. I was told i aint shyt myself much of my life as a kid, i was told i wont ever be shyt by family members. This is normal stuff from what ive seen, it causes anger and major insecurities. Like these coli militant brehs want us to believe they are the strongest of us, they are the true leaders and what they say is fact

In reality they are the weakest, they bully other blacks for having different opinions and they defend the anger and hatred that exists in their hearts

One can never have peace when they allow anger and hatred in their hearts, a root of bitterness is all it takes to steal a persons peace

We need to be alot more progressive and theres things that are rigged against us but the things we can control we gotta do much better

Im sure some of the militants will accuse me of being white or a c00n because i think differently. In regards to that i think words like c00n, bedwench and even cac are toxic and shouldnt be allowed on here

brehs, it starts with the moms..... the first people that should be spearheading this for black boys are black mothers..... but they are largely silent....

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
brehs, it starts with the moms..... the first people that should be spearheading this for black boys are black mothers..... but they are largely silent....

Men learn discipline and how to manage their emotions from other men. Women aren't out here telling their sons to "man up and deal with it"

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
The father is the head of the family. We need to cut the sinful shyt with all the side women and be loyal to our wives, and be the boss of our families. Its the mans job to lead

On a sidenote a thread like this tells us where the heart is of most coli brehs. They spend all their energy thinking about the problem and not thinking about solutions

Daps
Reppin
The Coli
The father is the head of the family. We need to cut the sinful shyt with all the side women and be loyal to our wives, and be the boss of our families. Its the mans job to lead

On a sidenote a thread like this tells us where the heart is of most coli brehs. They spend all their energy thinking about the problem and not thinking about solutions

your thinking is outdated when it comes to the black american family breh.....