Why Murder Rates Are Rising In The U.S....(the answer is Texas)

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

This rise in gun violence looking like a Texas problem. In the Dallas and Houston area specifically...

Also, they touched on the points I be making...

1) The violence only happens in certain neighborhoods or blocks, we all know what they are and what the ppl are up to over there. Fund the Police
2) it's a very small fraction of a % of a city's population doing all this shyt You don't have to be everywhere and work with everyone. Target the remedies.

Daps
Everybody strapped in Texas and it’s hot as shyt outside. The state is so spread out that those numbers wouldn’t affect the average Texan
Basically this 100%.

People talk about how big Texas is...but don't realize how big Texas is.

California is like 160,000 square miles with 39 million people. Texas is 270,000 square miles with 28 million people....and Cali isn't THAT crowded outside of the big cities. Drove from Dallas to Big Bend a few years ago and the last 90 minutes of my trip, I didn't see a single car besides my own.

Everyone has guns and usually more than one. Plus a lotta nikkas grow up with country fam so they actually know how to shoot. High military population too....it's like Chicago/NYC + West Virginia/Kentucky.