Why nikkas act like Nolan is a God? He's Trash!

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Eliza Dushku doesn't shyt on Anne Hathaway. She has a exotic face but Anne Hathaway during the Get Smart era was 100% legit. Body was no joke for her height.

Nah..Superman Returns is the worst piece of shyt movie allowed into production since Water World. Just absolutely horrible.

Anne Hathaway's face, facial expressions, and pale skin take away from anything positive you can say about her.

I'd still fukk though, of course.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
He has the worst action scenes in the history of film for a director who gets the praise he does. The choreography he cosigned in the batman and inception films were hot trash. He is too busy being cerebral and less busy being creative with action, the genre hes writing for. I really dont see the praise. His vision in inception was terrible. So much potential for a dream world ruined by subpar action. I really hope he gets it together for batman because as a fan, im really not impressed with his body of work, action wise, friends. :sitdown:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Nolan already a genius off Memento & Prestige alone. Inception was still dope, although a bit overrated in the end.

Nigs are really nitpicking the shyt of the Batman flicks. Although not perfect, dude raised the bar in the genre with his contributions.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
inception was his nod to kubrick...so...style over substance. strangely, I'm not a fan of kubrick (except the shining) but i thought inception was dope

the prestige is fukking brilliant

batman begins was cool but i think mainly because it ditched the kid movie aesthetic. can't say i saw anything special outside of that...

tdk good movie but lets be real...its all ledger, screw nolan

i haven't seen insomnia or memento, as far as i know

ridge

Daps
Inception was trash, you're all dikkriders and you know it.

Batman Begins had the WOAT villain: Scarecrow

Batman Begins had the WOAT directing: like that fakkit couldnt google the shytstorm the bourne series had over that.

Woat Casting: Katie Holmes, Anne Hathaway, Maggie Gyllenhal: Maggie is unacceptable and hes probably a fakkit for casting the WOAT hoes.

Duke treated Two Face like he was Mad Hatter but gave scarecrow a whole movie? :beli:

and WTF is this?
dark-knight-rises-anne-hathaway-set-image-04.jpg

This is whats hot in the Gotham Streets you fukking fakkit? :beli:

They coulda used the fukking Arkham City Costume
Catwoman_arkhamcity.jpg

:lolbron: