Why nobody ever mention Cypress Hill?

wilburn burchette

got his ass
Daps
Reppin
Felladelphila
one of the greatest hip hop groups period. first three albums are classics, temples of boom is neck and neck with albums like hell on earth. most of the 4th album is pretty dope too, plus all the soul assassins/call of da wild shyt and that unreleased/remixes EP that dropped around that time. taking those bomb squad and rammellzee influences and turning into the most blunted, darkest shyt was just:ohlawd:

you haven't lived until you clear the bowl and zone out for the entirety of temples of boom, shyt is like being in the 4th dimension.:blessed:

granted i smoke a lot of weed so my appreciation for the vibes they were creating is a little biased :manny:

MUGGS BODIED THAT shyt

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
sen dog was the weakest link. :laff: oh lawd.

what's crazy is how him and b real are bloods. i heard that "how could i kill a man" was based on b real actually killing someone in self defense.
B Real is definitely legit :mjlit:
He use to be in Psycho Realm too , they still have a huge cult following in the IE/LA area

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Sunday was TERRIBLE.....that album sounds like Muggs rushed the hell out of the production to meet a deadline. Temples of Boom was a great rebound....but everything they did after that was ass to me