Why was this thread moved to the bushes?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
BECAUSE UR BEING A GROUPIE BY RANKING LEBRON AS THE BEST PLAYER FOR 10 YEARS AND KOBE ONLY 2 .. INCLUDING CONSIDERING LEBRON BETTER FOR THE 3 YEARS THAT KOBE WENT TO THE FINALS AND REPEATED BY BEATING THE SAME TEAMS THAT LEBRON LOST TO (WHEN HE WAS FAVORED TO WIN, NONETHELESS).

U BRON GROUPIES TRULY HAVE A PROBLEM RECOGNIZING THAT YOU'RE BEIN GROUPIES, HUH? HANDS DOWN THE MOST PRETENTIOUS AND SNOBBY GROUPIEBASE IN ALL OF SPORTS.

:mjlol:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BECAUSE UR BEING A GROUPIE BY RANKING LEBRON AS THE BEST PLAYER FOR 10 YEARS AND KOBE ONLY 2 .. INCLUDING CONSIDERING LEBRON BETTER FOR THE 3 YEARS THAT KOBE WENT TO THE FINALS AND REPEATED BY BEATING THE SAME TEAMS THAT LEBRON LOST TO (WHEN HE WAS FAVORED TO WIN, NONETHELESS).

U BRON GROUPIES TRULY HAVE A PROBLEM RECOGNIZING THAT YOU'RE BEIN GROUPIES, HUH? HANDS DOWN THE MOST PRETENTIOUS AND SNOBBY GROUPIEBASE IN ALL OF SPORTS.

:mjlol:

Regardless its his opinion, i bet you if these bytch ass mods agreed they wouldn't have bushed it. How the fukk can you punish and suppress differing opinions on a forum site?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Regardless its his opinion, i bet you if these bytch ass mods agreed they wouldn't have bushed it. How the fukk can you punish and suppress differing opinions on a forum site?

95% OF THREADS GET BUSHED DUE TO FUNNYSTYLE OPINIONS

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
95% OF THREADS GET BUSHED DUE TO FUNNYSTYLE OPINIONS

I think threads should only get bushed for blatant trolling for example spamming, for disgusting content or things that are very insensitive. Opinions no matter how off centre should be able to be discussed and debated.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I think threads should only get bushed for blatant trolling for example spamming, for disgusting content or things that are very insensitive. Opinions no matter how off centre should be able to be discussed and debated.

HE’S BORDERLINE TROLLING