Why Would A 20+ Year Old Woman Want You?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The funniest thing is that you gotta ask these 20+ year old women why they want older men because I’ve seen many comments online where they admit that they dated men way older than them like it’s common.
I was just out last night, seen a joint that had to be like 26-28 with a old white man. They are dating them and they are fukking them.

This whole shyt is comical though. Y’all should ask shorty why these women 30 plus fukking these 13-15 year olds.

Again leave these old hoes be. Let them drink their box wine in peace.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You’re giving a good reminder for older men to NOT fuk with younger chicks. It’s that feminist influenced passive aggression.

You’re asking what older men bring to the table, yet all along you’re ‘talking to a dermatologist’. You just answered your own question. There are no dermatologists—-and everything that comes with that, knowledge, wisdom, power, temperament, money —-in your age group. Voila there it is.
Chick really destroyed her own
Regular ones, like some of the dudes that post here. Dudes that grew up in apartments, maybe with a single parent and works a "regular" job. Most likely not college educated. There are near daily posts here about how rent is too much, costs are too much, jobs don't pay enough, etc. now all of a sudden yall dusty because I'm saying it's not likely you'll be needed to ward off intruders in this day and age?

Some of yall are truly mentally stuck. No matter what women really need you for, you're only offering one thing. Even if you're inexperienced and overall suck at it.
none of that applies to me but it’s telling that these are the type of dudes you attract. I know 22 year old black men with their own shyt. You are who you attract. I’m surrounded by black men who are thriving

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I’m 34… I have a home in a nice area that I only owe about 28k on, I have a town home that is paid off (rental property), I have access to 400k in credit, 800+ credit score, I drive a mid level luxury car, and I have a great job with 401k and a pension that I’m fully vested in. I’m also 6’2, I jog daily, lift a few times a week, and I’m very handsome. I generally prefer women in my age range and I prefer dating women with kids as well, so I’m not on the bitter 30+ single mother hate train….

That being said, this question is better suited for younger women because they’re at me and approach me often. I also find that women resent me for being moderately successful.
Expound on this. My bro said that same shyt to me a week ago, at first I didn’t get it but I started to see some patterns and you might be right. Successful black men are lowkey resented by our own.

@Henri Christophe

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I knew something was afoot when this ‘woman’ randomly made a thread introducing herself. Back in my day she woulda been met with skepticism and grilling. Here tho it was basically ‘grand rising queen welcome to the Coli happy foruming anything I can help with madaam?’

giphy.gif

A lot of these cats are super thirsty. That's why they were begging for registration to be open so we can have "female posters" and they were getting mad at posters "chasing away" "female" posters.

So any poster with a digital skirt will have all their attention. Look at what happened with that "thotxic" weirdo. How can you entertain SERIOUSLY a poster with that name? :why:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
G

They really going back n forth with these broads. I'm dumbfounded. This thread should've been 2 pages max. Op is an obvious troll. These dudes can't see that?
In my defense, I was bored and and in the midst of traveling. :mjgrin:

A lot of these cats are super thirsty. That's why they were begging for registration to be open so we can have "female posters" and they were getting mad at posters "chasing away" "female" posters.

So any poster with a digital skirt will have all their attention. Look at what happened with that "thotxic" weirdo. How can you entertain SERIOUSLY a poster with that name? :why:
"t*ts or GTFO" rule about to make a come back. :mjgrin:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know so much about these men and what they want…I wonder why. A man is not a priority, I don’t value men, nor do I worship them. A man is not my prize, or reason to live. A vibrator and a sperm bank is a better option than todays pickings.
:mjlol:

The new members are wild. Did you get banned from lsa or something?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I actually had a recent interaction with a 20 something that underscores why women like older men (and why women’s rhetoric online should NEVER be taken seriously)

Long story short she’s a low level IG “model”. Like 7,8k followers. I just randomly shot my shot, exchanged some messages and one weekend I’m in her city and pulled up. She’s attractive, looks just like the pics, but she was shy af. Like all the memes she posts of her savage life and boss talk were gone 😆 At the end of the day she was a younger woman demour shy around an older guy.

Her vibe online is unapproachable, mean, etc, and I’m sure the DMs is full of simpage, but like I said in another post most women know their looks are deceiving to the chaos actually inside their head…and older dudes are more likely to peep that and treat them accordingly

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I’m young so this question doesn’t apply to me

Some women like men who are more mature, experienced, wealthy, and stable though. Women in general like all of those attributes actually, so it’s not too crazy to think about