Why would the program of life use a new consciousness for every form of life? Our consciousness gets recycled bro

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Think about how much data that shyt would use? You think every fly you kill, knat you smack out the air, animal you hit while driving :hubie: , sperm cell you put in a towel, child who passed early due to disease, ect.

Y'all think that's your only shot at life? So consciousness just comes and goes permanently for all conscious things? Hell naw bro. Ain't no point in it operating like that.

I honestly think the point of intelligent beings is to continue reproduction. I think all super intelligent life forms can reach the ability to leave a planet once it's no longer liveable and migrate elsewhere where their existence can continue.

It's highly possible we got here because of that. Even if it was just sending the biology of the life form as a bacteria that will develop in thousands of years, I think we are all on a clock with a end goal to continue reproduction.

What y'all think about that shyt?

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about how much data that shyt would use? You think every fly you kill, knat you smack out the air, animal you hit while driving :hubie: , sperm cell you put in a towel, child who passed early due to disease, ect.

Y'all think that's your only shot at life? So consciousness just comes and goes permanently for all conscious things? Hell naw bro. Ain't no point in it operating like that.

I honestly think the point of intelligent beings is to continue reproduction. I think all super intelligent life forms can reach the ability to leave a planet once it's no longer liveable and migrate elsewhere where their existence can continue.

It's highly possible we got here because of that. Even if it was just sending the biology of the life form as a bacteria that will develop in thousands of years, I think we are all on a clock with a end goal to continue reproduction.

How did u come up with this theory? I barely remember reading some scifi when i was younger saying how we reincarnate in our own blood line so if u dont reproduce your fam is gone forever. Thats why you had people trying to set up their generations for the future so u get the chance to come back and enjoy the riches but that knowledge was forgotten when u were reborn.

:ohhh:

Or maybe i was high off an edible

:mjgrin:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How did u come up with this theory? I barely remember reading some scifi when i was younger saying how we reincarnate in our own blood line so if u dont reproduce your fam is gone forever. Thats why you had people trying to set up their generations for the future so u get the chance to come back and enjoy the riches but that knowledge was forgotten when u were reborn.

Shout out to OP,sounds like you are recieving the light codes. Have you been eating more healthy,getting more sunlight lately?

And for the quote,thats in the bible actually. Reproduction is men reincarnating the spirit of men into vessels created by women. So even your mother has the spirit of a man,just in a womans body. May be her father/grandfathers/great grandfathers spirit. This is why daughters are considered curses and bad karma.

We are the spirit,womens wombs are a tissue making,avatar machine. But make no mistake,women are very important. Women literally take a mans mind,and give it its own Iron Man suit:respect:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

3CxzC9n.gif

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps

Damn my white widow and sour d came(:dame:) right in time for this discussion. (:salute: @the driver who got my shyt here from n carolina in 2 days)

Let me fye dis here thang up and post my thoughts. brb

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Data depends on interpretation. I'm not an expert on this shyt but whatever's in your brain is just electricity being transmitted from parts of your brain to another through neurons or whatever. Once you die, the electricity is just released as energy. What was once "data" disappears because there is nothing to interpret it so it loses its meaning.

Kinda like how you can write something in the sand and it becomes "data" since it means something. But once you wipe it out the sand is still there but rearranged in a way where it no longer means anything. The sand remains (displaced) but the "data" is no longer there since it depends on how it was arranged and the interpretation. The sand is your brain and what was written is the consciousness imo...

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

I was definitely high and buzzing when i made this thread lol. Smoking on Blue Zlushee and drinking Chardonnay with a female friend, talking random shyt.

I think y'all are misunderstanding my op though. Imagine a video game right. That's all data, every NPC is more data being used. Scientist said for us to create a technology program that can simulate a whole universe with NPC's that are born and die in a life cycle, it would take the processing power that only something like harnessing the power of a sun could produce. We don't even have the energy to create one.

We are definitely some type of program, and I seriously doubt that a new consciousness is created for every plant and bug and animal and person that lives and dies. It would take too much processing power.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Data depends on interpretation. I'm not an expert on this shyt but whatever's in your brain is just electricity being transmitted from parts of your brain to another through neurons or whatever. Once you die, the electricity is just released as energy. What was once "data" disappears because there is nothing to interpret it so it loses its meaning.

Kinda like how you can write something in the sand and it becomes "data" since it means something. But once you wipe it out the sand is still there but rearranged in a way where it no longer means anything. The sand remains (displaced) but the "data" is no longer there since it depends on how it was arranged and the interpretation. The sand is your brain and what was written is the consciousness imo...
I'd add, with the sand analogy, once your dead, it kinda gets scattered, used up by whatever plant or animal decides to feed off your body (or if your really lucky, you'll get converted to fossil fuel and be used to power a flying car for one cycle) and whatever arrangement those atoms were in your brain down matter, because the digestive system is just going to break it down into elements for its host organisms systems to construct whatever it wants