wife asks husband to bail her out of jail after he films her poisoning him

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember thinking my righteous attachment possibly was poisoning me. The orange juice had a strange medicinal taste to it. But it turned out that can happen if the seal is busted. Or if it wasnt kept cold it begins to ferment. But I got suspicious and googled after the second gallon that was like that.

The point is I continued to drink it anyway,believing there was no possible way she would ever poison me:wow:

He probably tasted it,but love can have a strange affect on the taste buds#SheWouldNever:respect:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And according to Forensic Files ,antifreeze got a lot of people sent up back in the day as a poison. I believe at one point it was either hard to detect,or it didnt have much of a taste.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember thinking my righteous attachment possibly was poisoning me. The orange juice had a strange medicinal taste to it. But it turned out that can happen if the seal is busted. Or if it wasnt kept cold it begins to ferment. But I got suspicious and googled after the second gallon that was like that.

The point is I continued to drink it anyway,believing there was no possible way she would ever poison me:wow:

He probably tasted it,but love can have a strange affect on the taste buds#SheWouldNever:respect:
Seek Jesus.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Some of y'all are completely missing the point here. I have a similar story for every shade of woman under the sun and some of them worse than this one. The abuse wasn't just reserved for the husband,the kids got to enjoy her mental illness as well. Read up on the subject and be surprised at how much mariticide is occurring in our and every other community. I worked in a woman's facility for six months and trust me,your view on the capacity for violence,evil and murder by women will get a reality check quick .

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
My CS graduating class was about 1/2 foreign. Americans can’t even afford our own schools tuition.

No hate for them but there should be a quota on the percentage of foreign born students in every program. I bet that would drive down tuition.
Theyre the one driving down tuitions. They have to pay more and all out of pocket.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Some of y'all are completely missing the point here. I have a similar story for every shade of woman under the sun and some of them worse than this one. The abuse wasn't just reserved for the husband,the kids got to enjoy her mental illness as well. Read up on the subject and be surprised at how much mariticide is occurring in our and every other community. I worked in a woman's facility for six months and trust me,your view on the capacity for violence,evil and murder by women will get a reality check quick .
Are you suggesting a lot of women, left to their own devices, will destroy their own family?