Wilbon: D'angelo Should Call Magic and Thank Him For Saving His Career and Life

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It's funny how these media members place the blame on everyone but the actual culprits of the Lakers fukked up situation. Not one of them has called Rob or Magic out yet. I'm not sure if they're waiting for after summer free agency or what. How does Magic get credit for trading D loading? How? In retrospect it was a bad trade. Dude is tearing up the league and it's not just a hot streak. The blame needs to be put on the right parties instead of creating false narratives.

Dapped and repped

Even if it was Kobe doing this shyt I’d call it for what it is. Magic is one of the most respected players GOAT franchise has ever known but I’ll be damned if ima excuse the mess he made just cuz he won for us years ago. You got us losing now so fukk you. :pacspit:

All this for Byron Scott, Nick Young, and Iggy Azalea? :pacspit:

I would wish for flabgic to burn but it’s too late already....:francis:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well he said he knew more than he was willing to put out so theres that but if aint gonna speak it then I agree that it wasnt necessary to say that part.

And the problem with the Lakers is that they're arent that good at developing. The same thing they did with DLo, they're doing with Lonzo. Up and down minutes, no specific and set role..

I think the best thing for him was leaving. It showed him that everything isnt promised in the NBA and got him to a team that seems to be good at developing young talent.

Yeah, the Lakers have been terrible at developing players. But thanking someone who didn't save your life let alone develop you or give you an opportunity to shine, is a smack in the face to all the hard work DLO has put in and those who helped develop him while giving him a solid opportunity. Wilbon is still stuck on the 19 year old immature, lazy, bad teammate narrative he help to spread via B Scott. None of that DLO has been since he arrived in Brooklyn. Wilbon is just protecting Magic and B Scott. It's funny how Kornheiser called out his hate in the beginning of the segment.

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Did Magic trade DLO to save DLO's career and life?

Wilbon is just another media personality creating yet another BS narrative.

Saved his life is a little much. I haven’t watched the video yet so I don’t have the same energy but him getting away from the lakers was a great thing. I thought he would be roty coming out of college until he went to the lakers.