Wild Turkey chases Kid

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Another example of these generations getting soft. There was a time when turkeys knew what time it was when they saw humans and didn't want to deal with the repercussions. Like certain spots in Africa, the big cats know to not kill a human cuz there will be consequences coming from the local tribe. That's the way its supposed to be for balance.

How much bigger is that kid than that turkey? He should of turned around and grabbed that bird by the throat.

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:russ: I remember fukking with some chickens and getting chased by a rooster when I was a kid. Most terrifying experience I've ever had. I can still see that nikka's neck feathers standing up.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
:russ: I remember fukking with some chickens and getting chased by a rooster when I was a kid. Most terrifying experience I've ever had. I can still see that nikka's neck feathers standing up.
You know they used to be dinosaurs right? :mjpls:

Birdgang clan aint nuttin to fukk wit

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
These turkeys are bold out here. Smoke the turkey is famous in the city for disrupting traffic and finally after months got taken to a wildlife park after this incident with the kid.

Lots of them wander the residential neighborhoods here