"WILDER can fight JOSHUA in APRIL 2019 but i'll give him 5 MILL to fight BREAZELE this year"- HEARN

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Barry Hearn and his lying azz son Eddie showed thier true colors....him and Eddie never really wanted this fight with Wilder this year after all :mjlol:

Because JOSHUA's promotional contract expires with Matchroom (Hearns) in the fall and he has yet to indicate any desire to sign an extension and he is a free agent...
:manny:

That 50 million bag was something he definitly didn't want Joshua to grab....

gotta keep the "boy" in the field with another long azz promotional deal :umad:

It has now been officially confirmed that Anthony Joshua v Deontay Wilder is not happening in 2018 by the American’s co-manager, Shelly Finkel.

It was revealed on Tuesday morning that the WBA had lost patience with negotiations for the fight which had dragged on well beyond their initial May 5 deadline.

Shelly Finkel spoke to Anthony Joshua in the ring after his win over Wladimir Klitschko in 2017
The sanctioning body declared that they had provided multiple exceptions in order to allow the two camps to make the undisputed heavyweight unification fight, however they could no longer delay their mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin.

Therefore, they ordered Joshua to fight Povetkin and, as a result, Finkel claims Anthony Joshua’s team concluded talks.

“Today I get a letter saying: ‘We’re not going to fight you next, but we’ll fight you the fight after that,’” he told World Boxing News.

“The fact is they didn’t want this fight.

“He asked for $50m, never thinking we’d come up with it. When we came up with it, he said, ‘I don’t want to fight in the United States, I’ll take it for less in the UK.’

Deontay Wilder overcame the toughest test of his career to date by stopping Luis Ortiz in March
“He sent us a bull**** offer [$15m] thinking we’ll never take it, and we took it.

“Then they said, ‘what do we do now?’ Let’s send them a contract. Except, the contract doesn’t have when the fight will be or where it will be.”

“I never said to Eddie Hearn I would be sending back comments, I wrote to him saying I’m sending back the contract. And he knows the contract would have been signed.

“That’s why today, and all of a sudden, the WBA have turned around and given 24 hours.”

Deontay Wilder’s team confirm Anthony Joshua fight will not happen until April 13, 2019

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Yet he’s still making more money then wilder and will continue to do so.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
who is the "him" you are referring to?
Joshua, of course he and his advisors are pushing his Wilder fight back. They want money, he wants money, everybody maintains the most, safe money the longer they put it back. Fight bums in between. Wilder is a bum, he's just a bum with a good punch. Pretty simple.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Joshua, of course he and his advisors are pushing his Wilder fight back. They want money, he wants money, everybody maintains the most, safe money the longer they put it back. Fight bums in between. Wilder is a bum, he's just a bum with a good punch. Pretty simple.

He a bum that has AJ scared to step in the ring with him.
You can spin it any fancy way you want.. AJ "pushing" the fight back an entire year for whatever reason is still a CLEAR duck.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
He a bum that has AJ scared to step in the ring with him.
You can spin it any fancy way you want.. AJ "pushing" the fight back an entire year for whatever reason is still a CLEAR duck.
Yeah no shyt!!!!! Nobody is spinning anything, i don't give a fukk about either fighter tbh, I'm just stating the facts. Is he ducking? Sure, why not, call it ducking, call it whatever you want, won't change the fact that its a business.