Will Melo Ever Play In The NBA Again?

• Yes

• Big Boss (Its Over)

Results are only viewable after voting.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
The Lakers would rather sign Andre Ingram from the G league than Melo...yeah it's over.

If this were 10 years ago, a player like him would get another chance, but in the analytics era with the 3ball fixation....what's the upside to bringing him in? Not to mention what he thinks he's entitled to in terms of starting.

easymoneysniper

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What I’ve noticed is collective souring on Melo in the past 2 years amongst NBA talking heads...If they’re taking that stance than executives can’t be too far behind. These guys really relish shytting on his career

Nearly the same pattern as AI :mjcry:

These are the ones that stand up to authority so you know there’s some waiting just to bring them down.

Media happy to help out and ruin the name. Good thing he secured the bag :salute:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
What I’ve noticed is collective souring on Melo in the past 2 years amongst NBA talking heads...If they’re taking that stance than executives can’t be too far behind. These guys really relish shytting on his career

It's been definitely more than 2 years... probably closer to 5... just the last two he's actually been bad enough to justify the slander

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IM STARTING to think it's over. I cant believe he didn't get signed this season...Teams have just moved on...Only team I can see him going to is the Lakers and that is only if they have a great offseason and Melo is down to take a vet min.