Will the Sony brehs cop a Larry Box if TES6 and FO5 are Console exclusives?

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
imagine playing bethesda games on a platform divorced from the mod community; you know... the actual game development A-team these BGS joints :mjlol:
Playing BGS games on console always been a fail; nothing has changed.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You can’t miss what you never had.:manny:
I enjoyed FONV, FO4, Skyrim on playstion.:mjgrin:
it's mostly that... on console, BGS games are just that - they're games.
On PC, they're more like platforms, I guess. Everything that Core from Epic and all these new things are trying to be, Skyrim already was in 2012. Bethesda and Microsoft don't have much to fear about the exclusivity thing. As many people bought skyrim on switch and on stadia and on the amazon echo and that stupid fridge... at the end of the day, all their long-term support for these games that make them last 5+ years are from PC gamers making free mods to artificially extend the lifetime of ES/FO games.
And I'm sure Microsoft knows what them numbers look like, especially the steam play hours. I'm sure they feared nothing, losing that small Sony marketshare.

Good for them :yeshrug:

That being said... unless they can work out a cross-save system so you could save a game on console and move it over to PC and vice versa... this just looks like another move that does absolutely nothing toward driving console specifically. But... I don't really think that's MS' goal anymore. The boxes are literally just entry-level hardware to get into the recurring charge ecosystem. Sony out here being a gaming console. MS been telling you since the failed XBone launch: they tryna be next-gen cable boxes.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I have a PC for that shyt.

Xbox would never cross my doorway :wtb: