Albums Windows '21

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
yeah the melodies i been working on…gotta upgrade on vsts and get more familiar with construction of sounds
This shyt is hard I literally use all sources of education I can find

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I really enjoyed the beat at the 1min mark. That shyt was a whole vibe. Real simple, but catchy and melodious.

a lot of it has potential to be fleshed out into real full length beats tho, but this was a nice start for bigger things.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is my 1st official instrumental album. I've been producing seriously for a few years now yet I never found myself thoroughly pleased with any collection of sound or themes I have dove into until this here.
It runs about 9 minutes similar to a short film.
I tried to create something that embodied myself on this recent journey I had been on.
The beats were formed over the last few months, the falls and rises were collected from over the years.

Show some love by listening and providing honest feedback as that is a crucial factor for development.

The beat at 1:00 and 5:00 had me on a vibe ... more so the beat at 5:00 ... beautiful. One thing I found in producing instrumentals is that simple is better more time and the vocals you got sampled throughout just really fits the vibe, thats dope.

I think if you was to focus on any improvements, I would say mixing and mastering, learn about compression (making your drums and synths/samples peak at a similar volume so it sounds level) .. there were a few beats that were great but the drums was way louder than the sample, compression and limiting will fix this,

Also, Bridgefreezes should have made this tape! .. that bassline kicks offffff