With all the resentment going on these days online, do you think the next generation of White men and Black men are going to become "divested?"

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well, all I will say is that selfish actions will harm society in ways that words cannot foresee. :hubie:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
Haiti
when desperate divestor wench finally try and hook up with the white non p*ssy getting incel's

2m5m009.jpg

mj-michael-jordan.gif
That pictures triggers me every time and get's my blood boiling. The bytch could've been reading bell.hooks, Walker or Angela Davis but the Most Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey? The fuxxin' nerve.
di...what? :mjtf:

I barely know what that means, im sure most people don't either :aicmon:
di·vest
/dīˈvest,dəˈvest/
verb
deprive (someone) of power, rights, or possessions.
"men are unlikely to be divested of power without a struggle"
Similar: deprive, strip, dispossess, relieve, rob, cheat out of, trick out of, do out of, diddle out of, despoil, reave, deprive (something) of a particular quality.
"he has divested the original play of its charm"
rid oneself of something that one no longer wants or requires, such as a business interest or investment.
"the government's policy of divesting itself of state holdings"

Divestment
In finance and economics, divestment or divestiture is the reduction of some kind of asset for financial, ethical, or political objectives or sale of an existing business by a firm. A divestment is the opposite of an investment. Wikipedia

Fresh

CatSet
Daps
despite what might be said on the internet, white American men are NEVER turning against white American women, no matter how many white American men slut out Asian women, or claim Asian women are better than white American women...those white boys just venting