Woman falls 48 feet to her death down well shaft hidden in her home

TL15

Veteran
Daps
sitting around in Heaven with some of her friends.

Susie: How did you end up here?

Dorothy: Well…I guess I got the shaft :francis:

• Wow
Reactions: TEH

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
231128-rotting-floorboards-century-old-South-Carolina-ew-707p-f5e0f6.jpg

The whole house looks sus to me

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
83 long dangerous years around the sun just to be took out by a fukking freak accident in the blink of a eye. Life is crazy, any second could be your time:francis: RIP

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
While tragic, something should have been done about the rotting floorboards. If not, she shouldn't have been living there.

And if she had no choice but to love there, her dying this way was an inevitability. Sad but true.

Let this be a lesson to you homeowners out there. Keep your floors DRY and don't allow any liquids to get under your flooring and absorbed into your floorboards and joists. If you have a kid who has a habit of spilling water on the floor and not drying it up, get in their ass to change that habit because this can happen to anyone negligent of wood rot in their floors.

Make sure your basement is dry as well and prevent any excess rising humidity that can pool on and rot your floorboards and joists from the underside.

Finally, any sign of rot on anything that's load bearing, please deal with it immediately. It'll save you money, damage, and work in the long run, not to mention someone's life in the house.

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This a whole scary movie scene,......

how you have a 84ft deep well.....

beneath the floors....

of your 100 year old house in Salem....

:hubie:

bet ole lady was just about to finish the spell banishing a demon when she got taken out...

• Dap
Reactions: TEH