‘Womb Raider’ Clarisa Figueroa, sentenced to 50 years for murdering teen, cutting baby out of her body

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Chicago woman known as the “womb raider,” who murdered a pregnant teenager and cut out her unborn baby from her womb, was sentenced to 50 years behind bars for her disturbing crimes.

Clarisa Figueroa, 51, received the sentence in a Cook County courtroom Tuesday after she pleaded guilty to first-degree murder for the 2019 killing of 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez, according to ABC 7.

Before entering her plea agreement, Figueroa sat in court and listened to the heartbroken Ochoa-Lopez family, who said the “punishment will never be enough.”

Advertisement
Clarisa Figueroa received 50 years in prison after pleading guilty to first-degree murder for the 2019 killing of 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez.
Clarisa Figueroa received 50 years in prison after pleading guilty to first-degree murder for the 2019 killing of 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez. AP
“The loss of my daughter’s life is something I will never overcome,” Ochoa-Lopez’s mother, Raquel Uriostegui, wrote in her statement, the outlet reported.

Yovanny Lopez, Ochoa-Lopez’s husband and father of their older son and of the baby killed by the mother-daughter duo, wrote, “Your punishment will never be enough because my son will never be able to hug his mother ever!”

Advertisement
“I lost my family, and that will always stay with me,” the grieving father said in tears outside the courtroom following the sentencing.

Along with the help of her daughter, Desiree Figueroa, 29, the two murderous women lured the young mother to the Figueroa family’s home with the promise of free clothes for her unborn baby.

Ochoa-Lopez had been to the home on April 1, 2019, and left unharmed.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
damn I just complimented breh on his name the other day......I feel funny about that now I thought it meant something different :snoop: