Women Exposing Male Friends That Been Waiting For An Opportunity to Have Sex With Them.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
This is how deceptive these women are. THEY KNOW these guys like them but instead of saying they are not interested they use them poor men for attention/time/resources without giving anything in return.

This^ it actually exposes the women, it doesn't make the men look bad. Except for the pervert who was taking pics to fap with.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't.

I place blame on the simp, but there is this thing called integrity. I have little respect for people who rely on things not being stated outright to take the piss.
I’m not referring to the friend zone, just strange unequal relationships. I didn’t grow up with them, and have only experienced a handful as an adult, but they are definitely arenas to develop spite.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Wait so the premise of this thread is women texting men that they wanna have sex and “exposing” those heterosexual men for accepting the offer?

What is this Sesame Street for sexual dynamics? EVERYBODY doesn’t already know this!!?!? Where’s the exposal?

It is pretty pathetic of the dudes, the woman too, but definitely the dudes. If I'm 'friends' with a woman and she sends my that message, that automatically raises a red flag.

Of course ain't no dude turning down p*ssy. Friendships become relationships all the time, aint' that what hoes always talking about? Wanting to be friends?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It is pretty pathetic of the dudes, the woman too, but definitely the dudes. If I'm 'friends' with a woman and she sends my that message, that automatically raises a red flag.

Of course ain't no dude turning down p*ssy. Friendships become relationships all the time, aint' that what hoes always talking about? Wanting to be friends?

I don’t see how its pathetic of the dudes at all. If homie is just at the house chillin and not being a simp or thirsty and gets that text and is in “sure why not?” Mode I don’t how that constitutes as pathetic. An offer was made and accepted.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don’t see how its pathetic of the dudes at all. If homie is just at the house chillin and not being a simp or thirsty and gets that text and is in “sure why not?” Mode I don’t how that constitutes as pathetic. An offer was made and accepted.

I say it's pathetic because a question like that raises red flags for me.

That said, friendships can become relationships, so these woman are just retarded birds.