Women reveal why they're dumping Bumble & Tinder for Instagram

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
:heh:

They need to monitor this like how they monitor drug addiction. Failing to find Mr Right isn't the problem. The dopamine rush from getting matches no longer hits the same.

I really hope that a psychologist carries out research into the effects of these dating applications. My gut feeling is that people get most of their joy from the initial feeling after a match.
And it’s like that because too many people view their worth through the lenses of how desirable they are. I’d say about 85% of the women on these apps use them for entertainment and if their dream guy happens to message them they’ll entertain it seriously but in the mean time it’s games and half-assed effort.

Like you said, “it’s a dopamine rush to see that notification”. In their mind it’s a “hey look at me I’m desirable, in demand” when it should be “hey, this seems like it could turn into something great, let’s see where it goes”.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're just following randoms in the city? why? I'm not trying to offend:patrice:
Easiest way to pull women off of social media.

Have a lifestyle to show in your stories and posts + have mutuals and/or live in the same city/county

I've pulled girls from Torrance, San Bernadino, San Diego, Bakersfield,Riverside and the city I live in from ages 21 to 37 just
using IG. This doesn't include the :eat: I did off of dating apps.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Easiest way to pull women off of social media.

Have a lifestyle to show in your stories and posts + have mutuals and/or live in the same city/county

I've pulled girls from Torrance, San Bernadino, San Diego, Bakersfield,Riverside and the city I live in from ages 21 to 37 just
using IG. This doesn't include the :eat: I did off of dating apps.
do you have multiple accounts? I haven't posted on mine in years at this point.i only follow close friends and family. I wouldn't want my feed to get clogged with randoms

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you have multiple accounts? I haven't posted on mine in years at this point.i only follow close friends and family. I wouldn't want my feed to get clogged with randoms
Nope. Just the one account. I wasn't really on social media like that for a LONG time.
I basically just post on TheColi and occasionally reddit, once I was single again, I gave all of the online dating apps + IG a shot.
It's like shooting fish in a barrel tbh.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
How can you meet girls on IG?????
I mean there’s no way to filter results for pages near your location, so how??
It’s possible.

Comment on their stories. Stand apart by saying something funny or descriptive

Keep the conversation flowing

Look at their posts and bio, girls usually name their city in their bio

Make sure your profile pic and posts is on point

Don’t be a simp

Optional: Buying a blue check.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Idk I think a girl giving her instagram is like a girl giving you her number. It makes sense to ask for it and it’s a subtle sign all the dating apps suck now that match.com bought the majority of them and turned them into bullshyt.

Match.com ruined dating apps due to their bad over-monetizing practices and shyt will be a back burner for dating until a new one comes out. Bumble fukked up by making the whole process too female oriented, because men aren’t designed to appeal to women we’re designed to approach them.