Women who don't prioritize their looks.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Just looking at the whole Derrick Jaxn thing and I've dealt with women like his wife... My thing is , how as a woman, do you not prioritize your looks? That's literally the way to get and keep men's attention. But also, besides men... Just for yourself. Can't be looking like a hot mess for the whole world to see and expect .... Whatever, I'll just post this

what-huh.gif

Bro what is you talkin about.

Your post is off for many reasons.

1- don’t chose a wife based solely on looks,

2- even on looks, the chick on the right is CLEARLY not someone to be caught anywhere near; she’s a bopper, a smoker, a fun girl, set up girl. For someone who allegedly has money and clearly isn’t a street dude, this a L for him even if he wasn’t married

3- don’t base women’s looks on internet pics. Even in her best half naked pose, the chick on the right still looks dirty. Shes not all that.

And then you’d said ‘nvm I’ll just drop this’ like it was a mic drop :heh:

Superstar
Daps
if she was his wife taking photos like the hot girl, y'all would be going on about how inappropriate it is, women being attention whores, him being a cuck, all modern women are whores, nobody being wife quality etc.

his following was all female, particularly ones who makes bad decisions. he comes across as promiscuous, willing to say whatever to get what he wants & is decent looking. of course things would end up this way.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
what-huh.gif

Bro what is you talkin about.

Your post is off for many reasons.

1- don’t chose a wife based solely on looks,

2- even on looks, the chick on the right is CLEARLY not someone to be caught anywhere near; she’s a bopper, a smoker, a fun girl, set up girl. For someone who allegedly has money and clearly isn’t a street dude, this a L for him even if he wasn’t married

3- don’t base women’s looks on internet pics. Even in her best half naked pose, the chick on the right still looks dirty. Shes not all that.

And then you’d said ‘nvm I’ll just drop this’ like it was a mic drop :heh:

The ladies will love this post. Good job 👍🏽

Yas

All Star
Daps
Funny thing is the side chick cares about her looks and she still looks bad and cheap. The wife is naturally pretty and always seemed to look like that so why would she feel the need to change?