Word ain’t no thread for the Vikings Vs Cowboys In Prime Time? ‘Scust Aight Then I’ll do it

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It actually isn't that hard to fufill with Coach Zimmer.... Thats pretty much what he is know for, coaching DB up to their best. Im noticing you are posting against Viking's posters A LOT lately. its like you are insecure about your team or something. With your ALL STAR QB your team is a lock for the superbowl, RIGHT, RIGHT? :dead:

I love how all the Green Bay fan are shocked by how bad their defense is now. Like "Wait we dont have an ALL STAR" defense anymore? :heh:
he's shook :heh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
It actually isn't that hard to fufill with Coach Zimmer.... Thats pretty much what he is know for, coaching DB up to their best. Im noticing you are posting against Viking's posters A LOT lately. its like you are insecure about your team or something. With your ALL STAR QB your team is a lock for the superbowl, RIGHT, RIGHT? :dead:

I love how all the Green Bay fan are shocked by how bad their defense is now. Like "Wait we dont have an ALL STAR" defense anymore? :heh:

Right its so easy to just fix that secondary and ride off into the sunset to an SB win :mjlol:

Your window closed. Yea i rather have rodgers and a bend but dont break D then whatever the hell u guys have in minny :scust:

And yea i been at a few posters necks lately cuz they came talking that mess in the packers vs chiefa thread but dissapeared when the game ended. Fans of a choking franchise talking smack particulary @MVike28 :scust:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Yall defense aint that great to be talking shyt about ours lol. Yall made Dak look lile a superstar.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yall defense aint that great to be talking shyt about ours lol. Yall made Dak look lile a superstar.
We have what we have Its been top ten the past few years, and this year we are 13th. 9 of them have been playing together for the past 4 years so im sure they'll have to upgrade the secondary As they get "worse" :manny:

I personally think our D coordinator should take over for Zimmer. When Zimmer was out with the eye Surgeries, breh was calling exquisite defense. I think Zimmer is old as fukk and I expect Greg Edwards to take over...