Word is that Miami will self impose a reduction of 10 scholarships over 3 years!

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
hopefuly this will allow the NCAA to finish this investigation.

all this shyt over $3,500 in impermissable benefits

:smugdraper:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I forgot all about this "scandal". Not too bad of a self punishment. NCAA still hadn't said shyt huh? What's taking so long

rastafarwrite81

Reppin fine wine and cigars!
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I forgot all about this "scandal". Not too bad of a self punishment. NCAA still hadn't said shyt huh? What's taking so long

who knows

South Carolina had over 50k in impermissible benefits given to athletes in football, track and other sports yet the NCAA accepted their self imposed punishment.

Miami, had 7 players who were disciplined and made to pay back a total of $3,500 in benefits they recieved!
yet they are taking their sweet time fukking with us.

:pacspit: NCAA

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
who knows

South Carolina had over 50k in impermissible benefits given to athletes in football, track and other sports yet the NCAA accepted their self imposed punishment.

Miami, had 7 players who were disciplined and made to pay back a total of $3,500 in benefits they recieved!
yet they are taking their sweet time fukking with us.

:pacspit: NCAA

That's the thing bout the NCAA they don't have one set punishment for violations. They pick and choose. I can't stand that shyt.

BigDan

V.I.P. Member
Daps
Reppin
Oregon
That's the thing bout the NCAA they don't have one set punishment for violations. They pick and choose. I can't stand that shyt.

that's true, does anyone know any thing about what's going on with Oregon and the Willy Lyles situation?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
damn you made it over to paradise rastafarwrite salutes

Golden has what it takes to bring the U back,

Stepen morris going to be the qb?