Would it be possible for me to delete all my posts?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Or go through and pick all the ones I wanted deleted? How much would some shyt like that cost? Not asking to do it right now, just want to know if either of these options could be done.

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
Or go through and pick all the ones I wanted deleted? How much would some shyt like that cost? Not asking to do it right now, just want to know if either of these options could be done.
Yoooo the fukk did you say you wanna pay money to make it gone? I made posts saying if I had a hot sister I'd sniff her panties and I wouldn't pay a fukking nickel to delete em!

Akae Beka

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They will say it’s too much of a problem and will mess up past threads infrastructure. So unless u Big Biz or do akademik or some corpu

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
They will say it’s too much of a problem and will mess up past threads infrastructure. So unless u Big Biz or do akademik or some corpu
The thing is the Coli staff act like they don't know what GDPR is or it's implications from not adhering to it.

If they don't delete any and all posts that we specify they are in trouble and could risk having heavy financial sanctions from not going by the policy which is apart of the law.

A company or organisation cannot willingly hold onto your data (personal info or posts) without our consent and if we so choose to want them deleted we now have that option.

The Coli staff are literally breaking the law by not deleting what we ask for.

When we had to accept the terms and conditions to the GDPR policy a year ago this was outlined. It's apart of the data protection act.

How can they not have a database of posts under one user to just delete them all? :martin:

I've built many websites before both front end and back end so it's not like it can't be done. These people think we're stupid.:mjlol::gucci:

:ufdup:the coli

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
The thing is the Coli staff act like they don't know what GDPR is or it's implications from not adhering to it.

If they don't delete any and all posts that we specify they are in trouble and could risk having heavy financial sanctions from not going by the policy which is apart of the law.

Hypothetically speaking, yes strictly hypothetically speaking, sir, how much could we, the infringed upon and unduly suffering, user base hope to gain in some sort of lawsuit against The Coli?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Hypothetically speaking, yes strictly hypothetically speaking, sir, how much could we, the infringed upon and unduly suffering, user base hope to gain in some sort of lawsuit against The Coli?
Hypothetically speaking, I too second that motion.
CMbGWjw.png

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

A company or organisation cannot willingly hold onto your data (personal info or posts) without our consent and if we so choose to want them deleted we now have that option.

The Coli staff are literally breaking the law by not deleting what we ask for.

When we had to accept the terms and conditions to the GDPR policy a year ago this was outlined. It's apart of the data protection act.

How can they not have a database of posts under one user to just delete them all? :martin:

I've built many websites before both front end and back end so it's not like it can't be done. These people think we're stupid.:mjlol::gucci:

:ufdup:the coli

IT IS PRETTY STRANGE THAT WE CANT DELETE OUR OWN POSTS