Would Popovich Have The Lakers In The Playoffs Right Now?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Lebron and Pop could never coexist no matter how much admiration and respect they have for each other. Lebron only wants to play his style and has never been willing it do it another way. Pop has a rigid system that he swears by and if you don’t conform he’ll ream you out then bench you.

And we all know Lebron is not having that

Spurs have had a different offense damn near ever year since 2014...Pop is probably the least "rigid" coach in the nba and part of the reason he is the GOAT is because when other coaches say "Danny Green is a guard who can't dribble a basketball I don't want him" or say 'Davis Bertans had blown his acl out TWICE and is missing a finger I don't want him" Pop says "Sign them up I will find something for them to do"

Pop wouldn't have a problem with Lebron style of basketball...he would just build a team around it...just like he built a 65 win team around Kawhi-so ball...Just like he built an offense around Timmys post game...just like he built an offense around Parkers penetration...

Can you play hard? Do you have at least 1 nba talent? If so Pop can get something out of you

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spurs have had a different offense damn near ever year since 2014...Pop is probably the least "rigid" coach in the nba and part of the reason he is the GOAT is because when other coaches say "Danny Green is a guard who can't dribble a basketball I don't want him" or say 'Davis Bertans had blown his acl out TWICE and is missing a finger I don't want him" Pop says "Sign them up I will find something for them to do"

Pop wouldn't have a problem with Lebron style of basketball...he would just build a team around it...just like he built a 65 win team around Kawhi-so ball...Just like he built an offense around Timmys post game...just like he built an offense around Parkers penetration...

Can you play hard? Do you have at least 1 nba talent? If so Pop can get something out of you

Precisely why it wouldn’t work.:yeshrug: Lebron doesn’t want to play hard full time anymore. He wants to coast when he wants. Which is why i say Pop is rigid. Even though he has proven he can coach all types of different sets styles he has a set of principles that he will not bend on for anybody. Playing hard, execution and following the game plan. A guy like Lebron operates off his own gameplan, so i really don’t see them working.