Would You Survive In Chicago’s Cook County Jail From January 1st Until Your Birthday?

Daps
Three weeks. Aquarius (almost Capricorn) works out well.

Dunno. I wouldn't start shyt with anyone but you know nikkas just HAVE to try you. That shyt would make me want to string someone up by their small intestines, fry up their large intestines and stuff those human chitlins in their mouth like stuffed pig.

:demonic::demonic::demonic:

AceDeuce

I got a lot of challengers...
Daps
did ok in Audy for like 2 weeks. But I'm soft now in my old age so, it'd be interesting.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could only last up until I got my period unfortunately. Last time I caught a case n went to jail I was like dont bond me out imma sit it out it wont b but a few months shyttttttttttttttt I was ok playing cards watching TV socializing learning to thread my eyebrows until I started my period ERRYTHANG changed. I was on the phone crying to my husband pleaseeeee come get me. They didn't offer tampons just gigantic pads. One lady showed me how to make a homemade tampon by tearing the pad rolling it and tying string. I wanted out of there I realized I wasn't as hard as I thought and I wasn't built for that shyt.

Wait you couldn't hack prison cause of no tampons?? LOOL you was fronting hard like you about that life

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
“Gangbanging” has absolutely positively NOTHING to do with you trying to insinuate county jails are a cake walk and the real danger is in “prison”, in your initial post.

Speaking from experience - Doing a year or more stretch in a County jail is what’s considered the real definition of “hard time”, due to hardly nobody knowing when they’re getting out which makes everybody stressed and pissed off 24hrs a day, the shytty food which is notoriously worse than state level prison food, and the much more restrictive rules regarding contraband and creature comforts.

Again, I am speaking from experience. The statement you initially made makes it clear as glass that you’ve never spent a single moment in jail and know not what you speak of. And it has nothing to do with whether they gangbang in your town or not.
Lmao now you’re going to ask for my paper work? I was locked up 6 months ago in 23/1 for 4 months. nothing could even pop off. All nikkas could do was yell”see you when we go up the road!” Because they were never on the same dinner/rec time. So how would anything happen?Lmao. Like I said you nikkas making arbitrary rules as if they apply to every situation.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
135fc55b370f29b0ee848908966ffb63.png

IncredibleAntiqueIndianglassfish-size_restricted.gif
You see them nikkas in the back, minding they fukking business........ That's how you survive