Wow...So Leon really did smash that 12 yr old girl in "The Professional."

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I remember my mom asked me if I had seen it before, since she was looking for movie recommendations, and I was like nah never heard of it...
:mjpls: :mjlol:

Great movie but uhhh...yea I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, certainly not a woman.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Classic movie even in spite of all the implied and overt :sitdown: shyt sprinkled in.

Would have been a lot more...artistic, imo though without that shyt. The contrast of a stone cold killer with the proper, paternally instinctual WHOLESOME love and the need to protect that comes with that as a parent. This :sitdown: shyt aside from being sick and fukked up is completely unnecessary. The guy is an assassin. We already know his moral compass is fukked up. Missed opportunity to humanize Leon and show the shades of grey that are often present amongst those who do dirt.

And :scust: at some of the posts through out this thread. Some of yall could really use a visit with a professional. Dont even ask me how :pacspit:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You dudes soft as cotton :what: Does pedophilia not exist? Is this not just a movie? :gucci: I’m starting to think did anybody in this thread actually watch the movie?