Wwe 2nd quarter revenue #s………….

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
"i'm not so sure where their investments are...as far as their talent is concerned...but perhaps we can give them some more"
:laff::laff::laff:
Vince guys running the other company, he's having flashbacks to 96 :wow:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man the re-writing of history as far as WCW is so funny. "Ted Turner coming after us with all of Time Warner's assets..."

Yep, a senile 76 year old telling old war stories that’s not even correct instead of answering a question about something happening now. That’s why Khan interjected lol

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
“I don’t consider them competition in the way that I would consider WCW back in the day, not anywhere near close to that.

And I’m not so sure what their investments are as far as their talent is concerned, but perhaps we can give them some more.”

:dead:

Yet he’ll be right there with a giant offer when every young AEW guy contract comes due, but he’s senile so he has no idea what little the PC has developed

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
“I don’t consider them competition in the way that I would consider WCW back in the day, not anywhere near close to that.

And I’m not so sure what their investments are as far as their talent is concerned, but perhaps we can give them some more.”

:dead:

Vince saying this is so rich it might qualify for a Trump tax cut:mjlol: