Xbox E3 2019 Briefing (June 9th at 4PM EST)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So, with all of the trolling out of the way, whether you like the games or not, it's ridiculous to act like the Xbox is hungry, especially with the studios cooking shyt up and the new system. Game pass, by itself, is a crazy feature that sets the Xbox brand apart. Not only that, the news of the Xcloud allowing you to play shyt from anywhere...

An elephant in the room is the online and multiplayer offerings. Regarding the multiplayer ecosystem, it seems Msft still is the console company that hasn't neglected their base regarding multiplayer options.

If I want to play some Xbox shyt with my kids, my brehs or w/ online users, I will have a choice from -

All of the BC and gamerpass multiplayer games.
Gears
Halo
Forza series
State of Decay
Sea of Thieves
Bleeding Edge
Crossfire X
Phantasy Star Online
Battletoads
Cuphead
Minecraft Dungeons
Session Skateboarding

That's something that makes me feel secure on this side.

Sony needs that Socom back. That's a void...My heart still wants Msft to fill that void with a Xbox Studios tactical shooter. @Call Me James Do a rain dance and sacrifice a chicken so we can get a Triple A tactical shooter like Socom on Xbox breh:lawd:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, with all of the trolling out of the way, whether you like the games or not, it's ridiculous to act like the Xbox is hungry, especially with the studios cooking shyt up and the new system.
but when you're sitting in the living room, waiting for the shyt that's "cooking" to be on your plate to eat, aren't you still hungry? :troll:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
but when you're sitting in the living room, waiting for the shyt that's "cooking" to be on your plate to eat, aren't you still hungry? :troll:
Nah, because I still have what's left over from previous dinner plates.

They became appetizers now.

I'm still on Gears, fukking with Halo Wars 2, talking shyt to my brehs who think they can 1v1 me in Halo5(@JParker ), killing this Lego Forza flames expansion and still trying to beat Ori on the hardest setting with one life.

I get my weekly request from my youngest son to sail the seas with him and Dodge sharks and shyt in Sea of Thieves.

Then, we have the multiplats that are another meal.

Multiplayer wide? I'm a glutton, my nikka.:wow:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Nah, because I still have what's left over from previous dinner plates.

They became appetizers now.

I'm still on Gears, fukking with Halo Wars 2, talking shyt to my brehs who think they can 1v1 me in Halo5(@JParker ), killing this Lego Forza flames expansion and still trying to beat Ori on the hardest setting with one life.

I get my weekly request from my youngest son to sail the seas with him and Dodge sharks and shyt in Sea of Thieves.

Then, we have the multiplats that are another meal.

Multiplayer wide? I'm a glutton, my nikka.:wow:
You not in my league when it comes to Halo :gucci: