Xbox Series S Major Error Exposed By New Release

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love how this article tried to minimize the games performance on XSX/PS5 with barely two sentences as if that isn’t already bad.

The game has shyt optimization, and that’s on the developer.

The best part is the throwaway paragraph saying no one wins in console wars, while literally the entire rest of the article is console war bait bullshyt. :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Let's set aside the obvious answer, which is to exploit an IP that they're never getting a sequel to.

Some of these games from the PS4/X1 generation run on the current generation but feature no optimizations or enhancements, and as a result, kind've look like shyt. For example, I went to play Dishonored 2 on my Series X a couple of days ago, and shut that shyt off because it looked and ran like a game from eight years ago. There's definitely something to be said for modernizing old games to keep them aligned with newer games, but a remake as shytty as this one seems to be is inexcusable.
for the most part, a resolution and framerate boost should be enough. I'm surprised they didn't give Dishonored 2 that treatment, but there might be something about the game, or engine, that makes it difficult (that game had optimization issues on all platforms)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for the most part, a resolution and framerate boost should be enough. I'm surprised they didn't give Dishonored 2 that treatment, but there might be something about the game, or engine, that makes it difficult (that game had optimization issues on all platforms)

Agreed. Obviously it's not an apples to apples comparison, but Fight Night Champion still looks and plays great with Auto HDR and FPS Boost, and that's an even older game. I understand that development is hard, but there's really no way to let a developer off the hook for remaking a game and effectively having it run WORSE.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
But let certain people tell it, they were SURE the S wasn't the problem. Swore up, down, on god and dead homies that it wasn't the S holding anything back. That it was a positive! That it helped devs make their games better by developing (down) for it!!!

Piece of shyt tech weaker than their last generation machine outchea putting out image quality that woulda been bad in the CRT days.:francis:

Anyone with basic computational understanding looked at those specs and hit the :huhldup: Series S literally worse than modern handhelds ffs

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Might as well watch a 2005 youtube video. Ahh fukk.. i can't believe you've done this looking ass games.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But let certain people tell it, they were SURE the S wasn't the problem. Swore up, down, on god and dead homies that it wasn't the S holding anything back. That it was a positive! That it helped devs make their games better by developing (down) for it!!!

Piece of shyt tech weaker than their last generation machine outchea putting out image quality that woulda been bad in the CRT days.:francis:

Anyone with basic computational understanding looked at those specs and hit the :huhldup: Series S literally worse than modern handhelds ffs
And that logic made no sense lol

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
1um6jg.jpg

@The Mad Titan is that you????