Xbox wanted to bring Halo Collection to the PS4

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
How they gon be left behind when they was the ones who started that shyt way back in 2014? :mjlol:

MSFT and Google are Johnny come lately. You Xbox fans... lol so misinformed.

The only thing new PS Now did was add downloading of PS4 games recently. It's actually $100 for a year and right now it's even cheaper with the sales going on($69.99).
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/off...100-aka-8-33-month-aka-netflix-prices.379635/
Does anyone... Including some sony stans feel like psnow will compare or ever compare to what Msft and Google will offer?

Seriously?

If so, I might fukk with it for their exclusives.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone... Including some sony stans feel like psnow will compare our ever compare to what Msft and Google will offer?

Seriously?

If so, I might fukk with it for their exclusives.
They're pretty different. PS Now has literally hundreds of PS3 games on there including PS3 exclusives. PS4 games are pretty much obscure and old titles. The main ones I see are
Battlefield 4
Bloodborne
Bound
Dirt 4
Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
For Honor
Grim Fandango
Killzone Shadow Fall
Mafia III
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
Metro Redux
Mortal Kombat X
Saints Row IV Re-elected
Sine Mora EX
Sniper Elite 4
Strider
Tearaway Unfolded
Terraria
This War of Mine: The Little Ones
The Unfinished Swan
Titan Attacks
Until Dawn
XCOM 2

PS Now can easily match whatever MSFT or Google put out since the service is already out. All they'd need to do is improve the service via pricing, games and connection and most of that already is happening. The latency is what I'm looking forward to being improved on PS Now since they are supposed to be using Azure servers or something.

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
If I could pay 10$ a month to play the single player PS4 & 5 games on a comparable service...I'd fukk with it and keep my Scarlett :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How they gon be left behind when they was the ones who started that shyt way back in 2014? :mjlol:

MSFT and Google are Johnny come lately. You Xbox fans... lol so misinformed.

The only thing new PS Now did was add downloading of PS4 games recently. It's actually $100 for a year and right now it's even cheaper with the sales going on($69.99).
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/off...100-aka-8-33-month-aka-netflix-prices.379635/
Not as cheap as the dollar I spent to upgrade to ultimate Gamepass :hula: I'm good till June 2021 :blessed:
PS4 game streaming is terrible, coming from somebody owns every console and has no horse in the race.

From what the articles are saying, Stadia is a game changer. Hell I don't even think Xcloud is comparable yet, reason why Microsoft tucked it back in, instead of showing it at E3
Microsoft said insiders (that's me) get our hands on xcloud this September, I'm 3 months away from eating. But you're free to believe whatever you wish :manny:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shyt would be weird :scusthov: and I got no console allegiance. Just leave it on PC/Xbox