XO Tour Liife Producer Talks About The Origins of The Beat and Issues With TM88

Dawunonli

Rookie
Daps
Here's snippets of the interview with the song co-producer JW Lucas

On Ave Mcree:

He's a corny motherf****er, I used to make beats with him. He's a geek. He likes to put my name all over his platform, my name in his mouth, he always trying to build clout off people, he put TM's name on everything. He used to be a cool dude, but now he's a complete geek. I wish I could see him in real life, so I could slap this piss out of him straight up. He didn't have anything to do with it, at the time I didn't have social media, so he was my contact to TM (TM88).

On TM88:

Me and TM got into it because there was an artist from California, who wanted 3 beats, which was one of the beats me and TM did, but the bass in one of them was too loud so I had to fix it. I was like 'send me the track outs' and he said I got you. A few days went by, two weeks go by and he's not responding. I'm like "TM I thought you was a real one but obviously you a fukkboy. When I see you, you already know what it is. I pretty much made an aggressive remark to get his attention, and I was dead serious too. He hit me back and said 'I sold my soul to the devil for chump change. We don't send track outs. We tell the labels to suck our dikk unless it's a paycheck'. I told him, 'I see you on that super Hollywood shyt, when I see you, I'm at your door' and that was the end of it. He blocked me and I couldn't even get a hold of him.

Full interview: http://soundplug.net/jw-lucas-xo-tour-liife/

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
collab with bamas on fruity loops and expect them not to steal your beats brehs

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
producers signing producers. seems like the little guy gets drowned in the process b/c ive only known tm88 credited for this track. tho i agree the song wouldnt be the hit it is w/o his little touches.