Y’all fooling with hamburger helper?

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its brokeboy status but it’s also cheap, and taste decent:yeshrug:you can adjust the macros as needed

I been on it lately, tryna cut with it :skip:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its brokeboy status but it’s also cheap, and taste decent:yeshrug:you can adjust the macros as needed

I been on it lately, tryna cut with it :skip:

It's cheap but how much cheaper is it than buying a bag of noodles (the same ones that come in the box) and some seasonings

Then just seasoning ground beef or turkey however you like it when you want a meal?

I'm sure in bulk those noodles are cheap, and seasoning is cheap too.

If you want to go leaner don't use noodles, use zucchini. I love spaghetti and the like. But filling up on noodles ain't the wave unless I'm cycling (riding) the next day. So I use zucchini noodles and pretty much eat to my hearts content. One whole large zucchini is like 25 calories.

I like my sauce chunky with mushrooms and stewed tomatoes, I don't put cheese on it and I don't eat garlic bread. So if you buy a plain sauce with a wholesome base, not a bunch of preservatives and weird shyt in it, season it with garlic, basil, salt, pepper, add in mushrooms, stewed tomatoes, put the sauce on zucchini noodles, you can eat until your full but maybe have only eaten 300-400 calories. You can always eat less and add meat for calories too.

I'm pretty sure you can buy noodles and season meat however you like it and save money. Hell I've been eating chicken salads forever. Instead of balsamic vinegar, I'll use a a couple table spoons of Buffalo sauce and maybe a tablespoon of ranch and have a buffalo chicken salad. Or use salsa and have it somewhat Mexican / Hispanic, sometimes I throw soy sauce and Sriracha and have it Asian .

Once you have your base components in your case noodles and beef. You can season or sauce to your taste, pretty effortlessly and have different meals every day.