Y’all bum ass mafukkas don’t deserve a title: 2022 GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers off-season thread

Season predictions?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

If Kyrie really took the MLE:russ::russ: my goodness

I want the fukkery brehs….
AsiYi4b.png

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
If Kyrie sign for the MLE on some insane shyt, keep Russ or trade Russ? :jbhmm:

The conventional wisdom would be to trade him for depth. But keeping Russ could also give the team a chance to build value before a deadline trade and it might also allow the front office to just blow things up with 3/4 off the books the following season.

:jbhmm:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

The conventional wisdom would be to trade him for depth. But keeping Russ could also give the team a chance to build value before a deadline trade and it might also allow the front office to just blow things up with 3/4 off the books the following season.

He's opting in to do a 3 way trade if he goes to the Lakers.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I really hope this isn’t all bullshyt though I remember last time with Kawhi how it was on twitter online and shyt to be sure he was a Laker just to wake up to that nikka being on the fukking clippers :dead:

Do you really think Kawhi could handle Kyrie :russ:

I think it's the Heat or the Lakers even though I can't totally count the Clips out.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Shams said he is opting in and now looking for a trade, only way would be to offer Russ + the 2 picks. Russ expires in one year, so its easy to rebuild unless Nets want to still compete