Y'all ever feel like there isn't anyone you can really trust?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Sometimes I wonder... I really do.. People get flaky.. Their behaviors toward you shift and people who you thought were your friends are all of a sudden cold and unresponsive to you. You break your back for these people and in the end they end up stepping on you.. What part of the game is that?

Am I the only one who feels this way?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I feel this way most of

the time.

I think its due to being lied

to, used, and witnessing

bad things happen to

good people.

Daps
i mos def feel its harder to trust people now-a-days. nikkas is shiesty and always looking to one up folks for no reason. doing a good deed without a reward is RARE now and that shyt is a shame

im more conditioned to easily detached myself from people now when they show signs of being untrustworthy

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i feel like i'm pretty trustworthy and i feel like i can trust people in my family too. as for others who i'll meet or people i'm just beginning to know, until there's an actual discussion on it (on how serious i can be with them) or if something has occurred where i have some type of understanding of their ability to be trustworthy, then there's no point in assuming that they're trustworthy. but, even if they haven't proven it, i give most people the benefit of the doubt until something happens to make me think otherwise. and that doesn't mean that something monumental has to occur between me and them that makes me not trust them. it could be something as simple as them not meeting up with me like they said, or them not calling me like we discussed. usually this is over a period of time though, not first offenders. but after they've done enough little things, it helps me figure out if i should take them seriously or not. but, just in my everyday life, i find that most people aren't worth taking seriously because everyone's got a "me first" attitude.

and, aside from the attitude, it's also because no one communicates properly anymore...

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I only trust my moms even though her opinion and logic is shyt most of the time.