Y'all Listen to 'Righteous & Ratchet' Podcast [feat. KevOnStage & DoBoy]

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Both of them used to work at Russell Simmons' All Def Digital. DoBoy used to be on Wild 'n Out.

Funny dudes.

I posted a kevonstsge video once, no one gave a fukk

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I like this a lot. I started watching about 2/3 weeks ago.

I know 'em both from ADD, but seeing them in this setting has made me like them both a lot more (I also like Do's other podcast with Patrick on ADD called The Internet is Undefeated).

Do always seemed corny and kinda unfunny at times, but hearing him more I can see he's just a good, funny dude trying to make his way out there.

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
I like this a lot. I started watching about 2/3 weeks ago.

Do always seemed corny and kinda unfunny at times, but hearing him more I can see he's just a good, funny dude trying to make his way out there.
I never watched an episode of Wild N Out, so I can't speak on Do from back then - I've only become familiar since his All Def days. Do is definitely coming into his own and finding his comedic voice. He's definitely a really genuine, honest, good dude, though - which, I think, is a big part of the appeal.

Kev is hilarious, and a good dude, too. I love how they both keep it PG on the PodCast without sacrificing the integrity of the content.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I never watched an episode of Wild N Out, so I can't speak on Do from back then - I've only become familiar since his All Def days. Do is definitely coming into his own and finding his comedic voice. He's definitely a really genuine, honest, good dude, though - which, I think, is a big part of the appeal.

Kev is hilarious, and a good dude, too. I love how they both keep it PG on the PodCast without sacrificing the integrity of the content.

Honestly, I never even noticed, but now that I think about it, they don't curse.

Do curses on his pod with Patrick, though.

I also watched a couple episodes of Ask A on Kev's channel (the Crip and Meth Head eps)

I like the content he's putting out and I hope good things happen for both of them.

• Dap
Reactions: Aje

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I started watching them awhile back. They're a solid podcast. Do can be slow asf and never uses the right words:mjlol:

They're funny tho.

• Dap
Reactions: Aje