Yall Need to check these Headphones..... Xiaomi Pistons 2 - 25.99 Shipped. GOAT QUALITY

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Been looking for a replacement for my Pistons V2 for a while now since I switched to a phone with no jack port plus the buds wouldn't really stay in my ear properly anymore, so I copped these Boltune buds off your recommendation. Very impressed with the quality, for under 30 bucks these are definitely a steal. They are a tad on the big side so they stick out quite a bit when wearing them but that would be my only "complaint" because they are comfortable and have surprisingly good noise cancellation too.

VhZ2vwP.jpg

:salute: glad enjoy them bro. I’m still using them daily and they ain’t broke down yet

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Giving these classics a rerun and they are still fire

so XIAOMI is now 1MORE IN THE US

I have tried their triple driver in ear headphones and they were OK The pistons have them a lil beat for sound quality if you ask me. I couldn't find the headphones this thread was originally made for but I see that 1more is now selling them on amazon as the pison classic.

got a pair recently and they are still dope for that price. I also will try a few of their other similar priced in ear headphones and report back.

the build quality on the piston classics is not great, namely the chord is very thin but I am done buying expensive in ear headphones they just don't last any longer or have a significant sound quality boost for the price difference.