Yall only believe & protect Black women online but not in real life- Meg the stallion

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
She must have been drunk writing that:jbhmm::what::mindblown::camby:

She act like women and everybody don't lie:rudy:
I know she made at the people that automatically sides with the midget but it was a bunch of people that :cape:for her.
That whole situation was weird on both sides.
Her and Pygmy leaving out details but keep speaking on it publicly and not saying what actually happened:ufdup:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey everybody look at me, remember I got grazed by a pellet gun one time, remember?

It aint traumatizing its just her only relevancy after her album flopped. And everybody condemned Tory to this day for her, and she still wildin drunk with her security flashing guns in the camera. So what she need protection from?

:russ:

All of this

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
These crazy broads believe themselves to be the queen bee and every black man is supposed to be some sort worker drone / soldier readily available to jump to her aid at any given moment, despite her behavior or conduct.

And when you don't conform to that they try to bring up your mother or your daughter. As if they're supposed to be regarded on the same level.

This whole protect black woman notion is a joke. Like you said, protection from what exactly? Maybe they mean getting online and arguing with people who criticize or disrespect them. I don't know.

And If you really want to get into the nitty-gritty, unborn children need protection from them...
:scusthov:

Musty

Banned
Daps
She went on to have two #1 hits and a slew of other hits that stay in rotation on the radio.
Can’t do much more for her than that.

:yeshrug:

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
what protection is she talking about? Protection from entitlement,accountability,hypocrisy or just the freedom to have men agree to everything you deem us to be while bashing black men and not taking so much as a glance at your own dysfunction? I think not...i protect the women that carry themselves like mature human beings,not a break glass in case of emergency entitlement ass brehette only to go right back to shytting on all of us when your ego and Henny do the talking ..foh..

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
How can we protect Meg from the men she CHOOSES to associate with? Right after the Tory situation, she was all in the pool with her drunk bodyguard who was waving a gun around. Nothing bad could happen there right? All one has to do is look at the list of men she has dealt with to have an idea of what kind of stuff is coming down the pipeline for her.

You try to 'protect' these kind of women by telling them to choose the men they associate with better and all of a sudden you are trying to control them or judge them or some other such nonsense. This is just a way for her to shift the accountability of choice off of herself onto America's favorite scarecrow -- black men.