Ya'll ready for the white nationalist revolution currently bubbling beneath the surface?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
mv31slx6ydjc1.jpeg

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

According to a lot of political violence experts, they fear conflict in the coming decades but not Civil War I type of organized armies by opposing state actors violence. Rather a lot of terrorism and violence by many groups or an alliance between groups like the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to a lot of political violence experts, they fear conflict in the coming decades but not Civil War I type of organized armies by opposing state actors violence. Rather a lot of terrorism and violence by many groups or an alliance between groups like the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

Yup. That's been my take on this as well. I was less convinced when I originally created this thread but I'm starting to think that while these mfers might be given a bit more leeway than similarly situated groups that happen to be Black or some other minority groups, that once something big happens the feds are going to hit very very very hard.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Of course some c00n upended the censure vote. Literally begged for a hug from a racist white man.:snoop:
The chamber was packed with members of the ESJC and Blevins supporters for the Nov. 21 meeting where the motion to censure Blevins would be decided. Mason, the mayor, was sure he had the votes.

And then Derwin Norwood spoke. Norwood, the owner of a concrete business, a registered Republican and the council’s only Black member, took the floor for eight minutes. In a fiery speech that sounded at times like a sermon, Norwood told of his own experiences with racism and quoted scripture.

“We need to stop this foolishness, stop fighting, stop bickering,” Norwood said.
And then, although Blevins hadn’t directly asked for his forgiveness, Norwood was moved by the Holy Spirit to offer it. He remembers it like an out-of-body experience.
“Stand up,” Norwood told Blevins. “Do you love me?”
“Yes I do, as a brother in Christ,” Blevins replied.
“l forgive you,” Norwood said, and the men embraced to applause and groans.