Ya'll ready for the white nationalist revolution currently bubbling beneath the surface?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why am I not surprised smh

5bca62414f296.image.jpg

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

This is the kind of shyt that's happening out in the open on unmoderated platforms and semi-moderated platforms. This guy has an entire network where he's targeting and indoctrinating children.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

This is the kind of shyt that's happening out in the open on unmoderated platforms and semi-moderated platforms. This guy has an entire network where he's targeting and indoctrinating children.

Elon Musk probably is involved somehow

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

He got chased out of California by Antifa. They packed him and his girlfriend up. His family owns an Italian restaurant in rural Petaluma.

I wonder if the kids agreeing with him in the videos will get doxxed?

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing saving America IMHO is all these groups are separate and fractious and we have no united paramilitary insurgents on the right (no Proud Boys were not it) or left (no antifa is not it). If a common leader or organization arises, that's when it gets scary.

I see these groups getting more active/violent in upcoming years, but eventually the government/establishment is going to strike back very hard. It's one thing to criticize, but the system will not all anyone who threatens/challenges it. Violent nationalism is not good for business.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I see these groups getting more active/violent in upcoming years, but eventually the government/establishment is going to strike back very hard. It's one thing to criticize, but the system will not all anyone who threatens/challenges it. Violent nationalism is not good for business.

I hope. But historically the establishment will tolerate these groups if they feel there is a greater threat. Whether a left leaning working/middle class revolt movement, Black folks, or anything else, the elites may make the age old mistake they can control these groups and give them a short leash.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

If the nationalist start doing business with “enemies” then yeah the govt will do what they did with everyone they deemed “communist” during the cold war. But “self contained” terror attacks that takes out a few (in their eyes) they dont care

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope. But historically the establishment will tolerate these groups if they feel there is a greater threat. Whether a left leaning working/middle class revolt movement, Black folks, or anything else, the elites may make the age old mistake they can control these groups and give them a short leash.

They've been tolerated the last 10-15 years. But you're right that an organized class based movement/"revolt" would probably be considered more of a threat right now.