YBS Skola "I'm From Baltimore" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video)

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Just peeped it. When the video images started I was like “this I’d gonna be some hard shyt!” :gladbron:

But as soon as this nicca started singing/rapping, all enthusiasm went out the window
:beli:

Sorry breh, but this is :trash:. Ole buddy need to go back to the drawing board.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just peeped it. When the video images started I was like “this I’d gonna be some hard shyt!” :gladbron:

But as soon as this nicca started singing/rapping, all enthusiasm went out the window
:beli:

Sorry breh, but this is :trash:. Ole buddy need to go back to the drawing board.
I respect your opinion :yeshrug:

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I respect your opinion :yeshrug:

Let me be constructive. I went hard out the gate because of the singing and the conflicting message.

I get where he’s trying to go with it, but it gets lost in translation . I really think the hook needs to be redone. It sounds forced, especially with the singing flow he’s using. The first four bars of that hook shouldn’t be there. It probably should start with the “Im from Baltimore, straight from Baltimore... Gives it the potential to be a more uplifting song.

Visually it’s dope and he hits some nice flows at points in the song though

norfwestdc

All Star
Daps
QUOTE="L&HH, post: 29914145, member: 2352"]Anytime I see YBS Skola or any Bmore rapper I think of Scoota :mjcry:

[/QUOTE]

Lor Scoota was the best rapper in Bmore