Yellowstone is basically...

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
So I'm on the third season of Yellowstone and it's basically SOA on a ranch. You've got Kayce basically being Jax(albeit with better moral compass). His wife is similar to Jax's wife. His pops is a mix of Gemma and Clay. Rip is Opie. The old guy is Chibbs. Jimmy is Half-Sack/juice. Beth is Gemma/Jax ex wife. The rival ranchers/Indian reserve are the other biker gangs... So much fukkery, right down to federal agents getting offed, and no FBI to investigate. shyt is wild. Even Tate got abducted.
:manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So I'm on the third season of Yellowstone and it's basically SOA on a ranch. You've got Kayce basically being Jax(albeit with better moral compass). His wife is similar to Jax's wife. His pops is a mix of Gemma and Clay. Rip is Opie. The old guy is Chibbs. Jimmy is Half-Sack/juice. Beth is Gemma/Jax ex wife. The rival ranchers/Indian reserve are the other biker gangs... So much fukkery, right down to federal agents getting offed, and no FBI to investigate. shyt is wild. Even Tate got abducted.
:manny:

I wanna say Beth is like the worst of Gemma with Happy's :demonic: traits. :dead:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I catch little bits and pieces and while I'm the furthest thing from a prude, the drop the f-bomb more than a teenager trying to sound like an adult :skip: