YG at Concert Says, "There's a Lot of 'Fake-Ass' Love for Nipsey"

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand why people want to police people showing love, hiphop lost a person a lot of people fukked with, is that not enough to show love? Whether or not you were his friend, fan or not.

Facts

Nipsey is that nikka but nikkas was never listening to him...
He was blowing up after Victory Lap, his debut album, Racks in the middle was taking off before he passed.
But ultimately people are not showing love only due to him being the best rapper in the game but because they heard about the shyt he was doing out of the booth.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
He ain't wrong. https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nipsey-hussle-has-passed-away-rip.700735/
OC3eFqK.png

Berry

Negro Swan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Okaga,CA
Overall,it’s nothing wrong with showing love if you weren’t aware of him before the shooting, or before he was getting more out there in this past year.People should just be more secure in admitting they didn’t use to bump him like that, but later found out he had some good music.

Not everyone gotta be on off top, sometimes you get put on late, and that’s okay. You can feel a way especially because of what has been left behind, but I think some overdo it on social media in general. I felt similar when people were flaming celebrities on social media for not posting a prince picture on their page.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Most people are wayyyyy to extra with it an just doin it for attention, it’s super corny

I had Victory Lap downloaded and fukked wit Dedication but when he died I finally listened an it was :fire: shame I waited til after he died to get hip