Yo Dennis Rodman really punched MJ in the stomach while Isiah Thomas was on his back during a game

Daps
I dont want to hear an injury excuse for the Lakers when Zeke was hurt in 88, and the refs jobbed them out of the last game that series. Boston and the Lakers were the golden nuggets of the league it was always 5 on 8 playing against them back then. Mike and the bulls still got their ass whooped by young and old cats however yall want to flip it. And they weren't tough until they got Rodman imo. They don't get past the Jazz without him.
The same rodman that was old and beat up as a piston or was that a different rodman?

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
And if you did, where is the lie that MJ left niqqas to defend themselves up to that point?

Where is the fukking lie? Xman, Mase, and Starks were all being tough guys trying to punk the Bulls. MJ stepped in for his teammates in Game 7. He got tired of that shyt
Re-read your original reply to @god shamgod based on his reply to @SkiHatDaGawd

You've somehow changed the convo into MJ defending his teammates when that's not at all what you originally stated :manny:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:wtf: All you posted was hard fouls....Did that stop Mike from taking in to the basket? He isn’t going to stop and fight because that would get him ejected. Show me someone stepping to Mike wanting to fight and Mike backing down. Sh!t like that would stop pippen but not Mike.
The POINT is, Mike wasn’t fighting back after those hard fouls. The OP posted a gif of Mike getting handled and not doing doing shyt. No one said anything about stopping Mike from coming to the basket. No one said he should fight and get ejected. I did say that he was puccy (he could’ve fouled them in a dirty way without getting ejected) and didn’t start bullying the bullies until he stepped to XMan. It isn’t about someone stepping to him, it’s about players slamming him, cheap shotting him, and literally elbowing and punching him....AND HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING BACK. It’s like y’all can’t comprehend shyt and bring in arguments that I never even commented on. None of what you posted addresses what I said. And for the record I’m talking about the PISTONS AND THE KNICKS. He and the Bulls were their punching bags, there’s plenty of video evidence and if y’all still crying about me being “wrong”, then get the foh :martin:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The POINT is, Mike wasn’t fighting back after those hard fouls. The OP posted a gif of Mike getting handled and not doing doing shyt. No one said anything about stopping Mike from coming to the basket. No one said he should fight and get ejected. I did say that he was puccy (he could’ve fouled them in a dirty way without getting ejected) and didn’t start bullying the bullies until he stepped to XMan. It isn’t about someone stepping to him, it’s about players slamming him, cheap shotting him, and literally elbowing and punching him....AND HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING BACK. It’s like y’all can’t comprehend shyt and bring in arguments that I never even commented on. None of what you posted addresses what I said. And for the record I’m talking about the PISTONS AND THE KNICKS. He and the Bulls were their punching bags, there’s plenty of video evidence and if y’all still crying about me being “wrong”, then get the foh :martin:

:stopitslime:We going to sit here and pretend MJ didn’t swing on Bill

1:50
No nikkas not gonna fight everybody who fouled him especially since that was a routine occurrence

You find me one player that fought everybody that hard fouled him:stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck: don’t lie to these impressionable sheep, jordan always wanted that smoke when dudes was wilin

pippen was the soft p*ssy

It gives me the giggles when these new age niccaz & old oddball cats from back in the day form like Voltron and try to nitpick/diminish Mike on the slick.

The shyt they come up with be having me:mindblown: :why::dahell::mjlol::russ::deadmanny: all at once