Yo, Trump legit has entire neighborhoods of illegal immigrants scared to hit the streeets

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Oh I don't care what dude was saying. It don't matter what he was saying. What I'm saying is quit inserting black people into a conversation/situation that we are completely not involved in. This between whites and Mexicans. Black people will kick some ass before "It get worse for us". Y'all nikkas get off that soft sht. Bowing down to white supremacists like y'all worship these people. Fck them every single last one of them and it'll get worse for the white supremacists before it get worse for black people that's why they ain't fcking with black people because they scared they know black people will start hitting them rooftops and dragging mfs out of cars that's otw to work. They don't want them problems that's why they fcking with the scary people who need another group to mash with to get the attention off them but black people won't be that group sorry
So you didn’t see where I said “if we allow it?” Ain’t nobody laying down for white people dawg that shyt been out the way and never been an option for I.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
So what happened in 1619?

So who populated Africa for the most part before then? Who are the native Americans? My mind is being blow right now :mindblown: help me understand.

Look up Aseer the Duke of Tiers and Dane Calloway on youtube. This blacks are the real Indians nonsense was popularized by those two. East Indians no matter how dark can't be confused with us but somehow Europeans came over here and encountered straight haired people and started calling them Indians but our nappyheaded asses are the "real" Indians?:rudy:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
He was eventually deported.

But he already had three violent crimes/offenses - when they arrested him. My cousin was his first murder.
Lying ass devil. You’re not fooling anyone. You’re a white man and you made up a fake convenient biography about an illegal killing your cousin or whatever

Where did you learn how to do you shytty online impersonation of how you think black women talk and more importantly why are you still avoiding this thread?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/yve...he-same-white-supremacist-sugar-daddy.720380/

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really tryna downplay or object that shyt can’t get worse regardless of what’s going on with others Jesus Christ man we cannot be this dull

Yeah, cops might even start choking us to the death on the street, and getting away with it :troll:

GUWOPPERS

I might die a bachelor
Daps
Reppin
Sin
You sound like a biyatch. These illegals CHOOSE to come and also not use the LEGAL ports of entry to seek asylum. You cant get asylum because your economy is trash...you fassihole eater.

The kids don’t choose shyt.

You doing a lot of name calling while spouting pseudo intellectual points, I’m interested to know how you found all the reasons for those seeking asylum. Care to share?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
That’s their battle to fight not ours. I think it’s fukked up too but their community needs to be on the frontlines of this thing, not us. There’s a lot of fukked up things that go on in this world, can’t stick your neck out every time you see something fukked up, you only got one neck
What community?