Yooooo The new MPC Studio just dropped!!!

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im bout to cop it....I gotta download windows 8.1 or 10 though....I dont like change and don't want either one. I think im going to do an 8.1 update or something I like 7. A total of $438 with next day shipping. That aint bad at all.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
lol upload to windows 8 or 10? fuk that, if a program told me to update my windows id slap it

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
How is the og studio? I see them joints going for like 250-300 bills

I got the og Maschine right now

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is the og studio? I see them joints going for like 250-300 bills

I got the og Maschine right now
Honestly the hardware is practically the same the up sell is the software. If u have the og studio u can pay to get the upgraded software

Last edited:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I need to get me something new, but i'm broke as shyt

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got the OG studio but let us know how the new joint is

I don't know if I am going to be able to cop. Granted i've only tried for a little bit, I can't get a update to windows 8 on my laptop. I've wanted to dual boot an Apple OS on my shyt for a while just to experiment but im not ready nor do I really need to update past windows 7 that I have. The new shyt wont work on the old OS. That hasnt been confirmed, what I was able to confirm is I would be able to get the driver to work with the os software which is 1.9 but 1.9.3 which comes with the new studio and has some advanced features I wouldn't be able to utilize. Theres more that will come with updates so its not like the program is 100% ready to roll out. Hypothetically I could cop the new studio and use the old software while I figure out something to do to get it to work. My guitar center will have one in on sunday at the earliest so I have a day or a couple to figure out a solution.

I just want to be able to use everything out of the box you know?

YouGots2Chill

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Chillout! Music Imprint Record Label
I don't know if I am going to be able to cop. Granted i've only tried for a little bit, I can't get a update to windows 8 on my laptop. I've wanted to dual boot an Apple OS on my shyt for a while just to experiment but im not ready nor do I really need to update past windows 7 that I have. The new shyt wont work on the old OS. That hasnt been confirmed, what I was able to confirm is I would be able to get the driver to work with the os software which is 1.9 but 1.9.3 which comes with the new studio and has some advanced features I wouldn't be able to utilize. Theres more that will come with updates so its not like the program is 100% ready to roll out. Hypothetically I could cop the new studio and use the old software while I figure out something to do to get it to work. My guitar center will have one in on sunday at the earliest so I have a day or a couple to figure out a solution.

I just want to be able to use everything out of the box you know?
Im running win7 with mine. why do u need to upgrade? do you have a seperate computer for your music and internet?

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I'm still thinking about getting a Maschine.
Does it benefit my sampling game? I use FL Studio now.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im running win7 with mine. why do u need to upgrade? do you have a seperate computer for your music and internet?

For the new software and the drivers supposedly they dont work on win 7. It hasnt been tried and true since it just dropped. Somethings are strange like for my mpc 4000 the drivers on work with win xp so i have xp mode. Its not an akai thing, I have some old computer games that dont work and require backwards compatibility that windows just dont work.

I'm still thinking about getting a Maschine.
Does it benefit my sampling game? I use FL Studio now.

I dont know about benefitting. I believe you can do the same thing on maschine as well as mpc studio/ren/touch. It just depends on what you prefer to use. I know when you have the studio/ren you can use the vst as a plugin for FL seemlessly, thats cool.

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
I need to get me something new, but i'm broke as shyt
me too, but I know a pay as you play spot I copped my from,,, they break it up in 8 payments, all I had to do is make first payment of 70 with shipping added, and they ship it out to you. got it like a few days later.. i paid like $65 a month for it.. .and when I got loot, just paid it off.