YOU are a criminal in Gotham ...

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
How would you go about your criminal activities knowing that the city is patrolled by the fukking Batman? And what would you do if whatever precautions you took didn't work and you find yourself being hunted by Batman?

:dwillhuh:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
crack because batman doesn't save black people.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
be more specific...as a criminal, can we have powers? or we're basic...?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Link up with another criminal thats done time at Arkham, and has been caught by Batman before. I wanna know what Im getting into. Id also do my dirt in the daytime cause thats when Bruce is playing billionaire. If he starts hunting me im :dead: unless I pack up and move my operation to Metropolis.

Thinking about this make me nervous :rudy:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Move...

That's the shyttiest city in the world, I'm not even LIVING in Chica-....I, I-I mean Gotham

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
My entire demeanour would revolve around looking/dressing/being/acting like Bruce Wayne's father and coming up with a bogus story of 'surviving' the night his parents were killed, thus creating some inner-turmoil with Batman himself where he feels as if he has regained his father yet he is torn between saving the city from my illegal actions and obtaining the father-figure and childhood he lost :win:

In short, I'd be set.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
I would write a list of cities that superheroes live/patrol in (Gotham City, Central City, Star City, Metropolis, New York, ect...) then I make sure to NEVER DO CRIMES IN THOSE CITIES! I would rob nikkas in Nebraska... what superhero is in Nebraska?

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
crack because batman doesn't save black people.

:deadrose:

And I'd do me. If I got caught, I'm just dropping dime on everyone so he'll let me go. I don't even care. Everyone getting told on. Freeze, Joker, Penguin, Ra's. He gonna need a tape recorder and a note pad for all the dirt I'm dishing.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Ehhh anytime I run into the Bat I ll just give up....put my hands up take my L and go to arkham.....do my Lil bid pretend to get better....publish a book and make a best seller:manny:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
How would you go about your criminal activities knowing that the city is patrolled by the fukking Batman? And what would you do if whatever precautions you took didn't work and you find yourself being hunted by Batman?

:dwillhuh:

white collar criminal and I would get the aid of two face or some other flamboyant criminal to distract batman.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Bats operates mostly after sunset, hides in shadows and mostly fukks with criminals who do violent crimes.

I'd just operate in daytime and fukk with that white collar crime. As a side hustle I'd hire catwoman to steal jewelry for me cause he always lets that broad go.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bats operates mostly after sunset, hides in shadows and mostly fukks with criminals who do violent crimes.

I'd just operate in daytime and fukk with that white collar crime. As a side hustle I'd hire catwoman to steal jewelry for me cause he always lets that broad go.

This.

Or I'd stay in AZ and do crime from noon till sundown here. I feel like that batsuit wouldn't work well in 115 degree temps.