You been with your girl for 2 years and she lets it slip....

BeezyWeezy

Retired :whew:
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Damn breh 2 years :huhldup:

Did ya'll talk about her/yours past sex life before? If ya did and thought everything was out in the open, and then she hit you with some "One time I dot DP'd like a chinese finger trap" outta the blue type shyt :what: then I'm deading shyt for sure, but not before her and one of her girls double my pleasure and double my fun and/or she makes a substantially large purchase for me. Once I get mines I'm :stylin: up on outta that bytch.

But, if she just let it slip and ya'll never went into detail about any of that shyt before, best to just forget about it and keep it moving with ole girl, especially if you really got feelings for her, cus 2 years is a pretty big time investment to just walk away from cus your girl let slip a freak story from her freaky past that you never asked about :yeshrug: I'm just saying, if thats the case, either way she done it already and you been with her since, the only diff between now and the past two years is now you know :yeshrug:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I would wouldn't be able to take her serious anymore. When that kind of info slips out all it does is give the man the right to ask her to do anything. She would be losing all grounds to argue against it because he could easily say "so you can do something with others but you can't do something for me?".