You Can Do It Now Or Wait Till After He Leads His Team To The Finals For A Second Time

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There was a "Players Who Wlll Get Flowers When They're Gone" thread that I'm not sure if replied to, but Jimmy is one of them. Their profiles aren't exactly alike, but he's about as close to a Pippen being asked to be an alpha in modern basketball.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Celtics can't beat Milwaukee twice in a row, so I'm expecting the upcoming Milwaukee/Miami series to be epic...

I'll say this, I think I favor the Bucks in that series. But we gonna have to shift how we think of Jimmy if he gets them by Milwaukee twice in Giannis' peak. This would be twice. He's clearly in a zone right now. But he was terrible last year...

Even leading his team to a conference final twice as a #1 is worthy of praise, that's the same amount of times Harden, Kidd, and Dwight did it, more than Paul, Vince, McGrady, Allen, Dame, Iverson, Wade, Melo, Admiral, or Pierce did it. And when held in that context, as hard as it is to make a Finals, it's also hard to be a multiple-time appearance in a conference final...

A lot of truly great players didn't do it...

And if Miami wins the series we gonna have to talk about him differently...

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Milwaukee will be the first team to bring defense to the Heat. We all know they don't want to see the Bucks or Celtics.