You can live on $21/hr. Just have $600 rent and budget $100/month for food. - The Coli

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Because the women usually saying so are making the same damn amount, and aren't willing to build watch him grow and grow with him during the course of a relationship.

40K being the average is garbage considering modern COL. I know this because I just left that bracket, and no I was not going to be independent on that here.

When most posters in here say "the average man" 40K is not the imagined earning year for them. Pushing that or you insinuating that would be acting literal to force a point.
Bu bu but according to the coli and red pill podcasters, a woman's money doesn't matter.

$40K is the national average. I don't care what coli brehs have in their mind. The facts are facts, and $40K is that the average salary for a man in this country. It's not an insinuation or something "in my mind". If you choose to ignore that, then you are the one trying to force a point by justifying shiiting on that demographic.

Again, how can you get mad at women for not wanting that man, when you are pushing the narrative that those men are broke and also not even the average? You're essentially calling the average earning man "Below Average"
:dahell:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bu bu but according to the coli and red pill podcasters, a woman's money doesn't matter.

$40K is the national average. I don't care what coli brehs have in their mind. The facts are facts, and $40K is that the average salary for a man in this country. It's not an insinuation or something "in my mind". If you choose to ignore that, then you are the one trying to force a point by justifying shiiting on that demographic.

Again, how can you get mad at women for not wanting that man, when you are pushing the narrative that those men are broke and also not even the average? You're essentially calling the average earning man "Below Average"
:dahell:
A woman's money doesn't matter to a man already doing his thing on his own, aka making a lot more than 40K.

Since you want to be literal we need to stop going back and forth. YES, the statistically average man in this country is economically below average by design. For a man to live an average quality of life he is not making 40K. No point in my side is being forced.

The question you keep repeating has been answered already.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
YES, the statistically average man in this country is economically below average by design. For a man to live an average quality of life he is not making 40K.

ce451ca728deca173666f0c6a0d05cff.gif

IS ANYBODY ELSE SEEING THIS SHIIT?!?! :wtf:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ce451ca728deca173666f0c6a0d05cff.gif

IS ANYBODY ELSE SEEING THIS SHIIT?!?! :wtf:
A woman's money doesn't matter to a man already doing his thing on his own, aka making a lot more than 40K.

Since you want to be literal we need to stop going back and forth. YES, the statistically average man in this country is economically below average by design. For a man to live an average quality of life he is not making 40K. No point in my side is being forced.

Since I believe you are the one who had trouble seeing.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Since I believe you are the one who had trouble seeing.
You do realize the number 1 factor in determining whether a man is average/above/below is his financial status right? Or are we just going to act like a man making $20K a year can still somehow be seen as above average

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You do realize the number 1 factor in determining whether a man is average/above/below is his financial status right? Or are we just going to act like a man making $20K a year can still somehow be seen as above average
Aight since you're trolling now it's my turn

This will be posted until you drop it or open your head up to understand what the fukk I'm saying.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Aight since you're trolling now it's my turn

This will be posted until you drop it or open your head up to understand what the fukk I'm saying.
You're not making sense. If a man is a below average earner, then you cannot call him average. You are in fact calling him below average. What is so hard about that that?

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You're not making sense. If a man is a below average earner, then you cannot call him average. You are in fact calling him below average. What is so hard about that that?